Saturday, July 12, 2014

FREEBIE! And Some Updates. :)

In honor of my new blog, I am offering my back-to-school startup pack FREE for the next 48 hours!

Head on over to my TPT store and check it out!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Back-to-School-Startup-Pack-1318319

I haven't been feeling well the past few days and have been capitalizing on this time to get some things made for my classroom. (I've also been doing some things around the house, which I will post next week here on my home improvement blog. :) )

One thing that I am currently obsessed with is a new $30 laminator I purchased from Amazon.  Let me tell you, it is the best $30 I've spent in a while! (Shoutout to Amelia at Where the Wild Things Learn for always raving about this) It works better than the laminator at work, and things don't peel apart when you cut them out. I'm looking forward to seeing how some things stand up to middle schoolers this year. I printed and laminated about a million things that need to be cut out... guess what I'll be doing this evening?

I also finished my reading of


Which was an amazing read. I have so many ideas swirling around in my head and I can't wait to utilize some new techniques and re-vamp my science notebooks!

Lastly, my goals for the upcoming school year.


Happy weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment